Registration will be open through February 15, 2014
Ages U9- U18 / Fee $175
(Born between 8/1/1995 and 7/31/2005, see website for full age chart)
- All Teams participate in the CASL league, (Competing with all other Birmingham area soccer clubs)
- Teams will be formed by February 27, 2014. Players will be contacted after this date.
- Coaches are needed for all age groups. (Please indicate at Registration)
- Practices may begin the week of March 2, 2014.
- BUSA (South) Practices
- U9 Practice at Sports Blast or Forest Park - Tue/Thur 5:30 pm - 7 pm
- U10 Practice at Sports Blast or Forest Park - Tue/Thur 5:30 pm - 7pm
- Mtn. Brook (North) Practices
- U9 Practice at Mt Brook High School - Tue/Thur 5:30 pm - 7 pm
- U10 Practice at Mt Brook High School - Mon/Wed 5:30 pm - 7 pm (this is a day change from 2014)
- Practice times and locations for Under-11 and older will be determined by the coach after teams are formed.
- Games begin on March 20, and are played on Friday evenings, Saturdays, or Sunday afternoon.
Players that do not already have a uniform with BUSA from the 2010-2014 soccer years will be required to purchase a full uniform kit. Uniforms kits will be available for purchase for a cost of $65. Individual items will be sold as well.
NIKE Tiempo uniform kit consists of:
o Navy Jersey with logo and number
o White Jersey with logo and number
o Navy shorts
o Navy socks
Uniform Distribution Dates: (Cash, Check and Credit Cards Accepted!)
· March 2, Monday - 5:30 – 7:00 Rathmell Sports Park offices
· March 10, Tuesday - 5:30 – 7:00 Sports Blast (Field 2 parking lot)
· March 12, Thursday - 5:30 – 7:00 Sports Blast (Field 2 parking lot)
· March 16, Monday - 5:30 - 7:00 Rathmell Sports Park offices
All Players will need to have:
· Soccer Ball (U9 thru U12 size 4, U13 and up use size 5)
· Water Bottle
· Shin Guards
· Soccer Cleats (No baseball or football cleats permitted)
All players will be placed in their appropriate age group. Playing up in age groups will be based on skill and staff evaluations only.