Registration will be open through August 13, 2017
Ages U9- U18 / Fee $175
(Born between 12/31/1999 and 1/1/2009, see link to the right for full age chart)
- All Teams participate in the CASL league, (Competing with all other Birmingham area soccer clubs)
- Teams will be formed by August 17, 2017. Players will be contacted after this date.
- Coaches are needed for all age groups. (Please indicate at Registration)
- Coaches Meeting (required for all coaches) - Thursday, August 17 at 6:30 pm at Hyatt Place hwy 280 in Inverness.
- Practices may begin the week of August 21, 2017
- BUSA (South/Chelsea) Practices
- U9 Practice at Sports Blast or Forest Park - Tue/Thur 5:30 - 7 pm
- U10 Practice at Sports Blast or Forest Park - Tue/Thur 5:30 - 7 pm
- Mtn. Brook (North) Practices
- U9 Practice at Mt Brook High School - Tue/Thur 5:30 - 7 pm
- U10 Practice at Mt Brook High School - Mon/Wed 5:30 - 7 pm
- Practice times and locations for Under-11 and older will be determined by the coach after teams are formed.
- Games begin on Sept 9, and are played on Saturdays, and possible Sun afternoon.
Available Game Dates are as follows:
Sept 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, Oct 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, 29 Nov 4, 5
UNIFORMS WILL BE ORDERED AND PURCHASED ONLINE BY THE PARENT THROUGH THE BUSA STORE THIS SEASON!!
If you have a current Nike uniform kit from the Spring 2017 season, then you do NOT need to order a uniform. All players who need a new NIKE uniform kit, or need to replace a piece of the uniform, can order online here at this link: http://www.soccer.com/club/14004100/
There is also a uniform order link in registration.
NIKE Tiempo II uniform kit consists of:
- Navy Jersey with logo and number (Adult $22.37, Youth $21.59)
- White Jersey with logo and number (Adult $22.37, Youth $21.59)
- Navy shorts (Adult $13.83, Youth $13.06)
- Navy socks (All $9.22)
You may choose the number for the back of your jerseys.
All Uniforms will be ordered by the parent, and shipped directly to the parent address. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. ORDER EARLY!!!
Note: All players will be placed in their appropriate age group. Playing up in age group will be allowed, but subject to a staff evaluation.
All Players will need to have
- Soccer Ball (U9 thru U12 size 4, U13 and up use size 5)
- Water Bottle
- Shin Guards
- Soccer Cleats (No baseball or football cleats permitted)