TOPSoccer of Central Alabama
Ages U4-U19/Fee $30
General Information: BUSA’s TOPSoccer program is designed to foster the physical, mental and emotional growth of kids with special needs through soccer. The program is open to children in the U4-U19 age group with any physical or mental disability.
· Teams will be formed based on player needs and not necessarily by age.
· Each player will be paired with a “sidekick” or buddy. (No fee for sidekicks - Please help us recruit sidekicks!)
· Sidekicks are needed for TOPSoccer teams. Sidekicks must be 12 years of age or older. Please complete the Sidekick Permission Form/application if interested in being a sidekick. Sidekicks must commit to being at all games.
· Games and practices are combined and will be played on Sunday afternoons on the following dates:
10/6/13 - 5:30 pm
10/13/13 - 5:30 pm
10/20/13 - 5:30 pm
10/27/13 - 5:30 pm
· All games/practices will be played at the indoor facility at SportsBlast Complex on the corner of Hwy 280 and Hwy 41. Field directions are available on the BUSA website www.birminghamunited.com
· The $30 registration fee includes a team shirt and player insurance
. If you played in the spring we only need registration form with payment (don’t need new medical certificate). If you are a new player (didn’t play spring 2013), please fill out all paperwork.
· All players will need to bring a water bottle, soccer cleats or tennis shoes. Shin guards are optional.
For questions or more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please submit all registration forms and payments as follows:
3576 East Street
Birmingham, AL 35243
The deadline for registration is September 16th, 2013. All registration forms and sidekick/coach forms must be postmarked by this date!