Rehab & Injury Center
Soccer is a highly competitive sport that requires intense running, complex kicking motions, and advanced footwork. So as a result from time to time an injury may happen. Some will be from accidents on the playing field and others from physical stress. It is not uncommon for long-term soccer players to experience pain and injuries. Never ignore or play through the pain.
BUSA continues to provide our members with amazing detailed care.
We thank Allyn and Champions Sports Medicine for being part of the BUSA family!
Champion Sports Medicine
Champion Sports Medicine is part of the Select Medical Outpatient Division, a nationally renowned and community-based provider of outpatient physical therapy and rehabilitation. Our family of brands is widely known and respected throughout the country.
We are dedicated to providing an exceptional and positive patient experience. We are passionate and love what we do, and it shows.
In order to carry out our mission, we must be true to our values. We strive to see the world through the eyes of our patients and their families, our fellow employees, doctors, referral sources and job candidates. We value each of these experiences.
We have a vision of the care and experience we work to provide every day. It’s called the Select Medical Way. Holding to the Select Medical Way is to:
- Put the patient first — build trust, listen and communicate throughout their healing journey
- Help improve the quality of life for the communities in which we live and work
- Be open to and welcoming of new ideas from all levels of the organization to continually improve
- Attract, train and retain the best possible team members
- Stand out from others by fully embracing high-quality clinical care and sharing a commitment to doing it right
▪ Certified Athletic Trainer #2000024922
▪ Licensed Athletic Trainer- Alabama #1854
▪ American Heart Association CPR Certified
▪ American Red Cross CPR/AED Instructor Certified
▪ ACE Massage Cupping Certified