CASL SCHEDULES Spring 2021 – CLICK HERE
- Teams compete in the Central Alabama Soccer League (CASL) with other Birmingham-area soccer clubs.
- Teams will be formed by August 18, 2021. Players will be contacted after this date.
- Coaches are needed for all age groups. (Please indicate at Registration)
- Coaches Meeting (required for all coaches) – Wednesday, August 18 at 6:30 pm at New Location – Heardmont Park Senior Center, 5458 Cahaba Valley Rd.
- Practices may begin the week of August 23, 2021.
Note: All players will be placed in their appropriate age group. Playing up in age group will be allowed but could be subject to a staff evaluation.
All Players will need to have
- Soccer Ball (U9 thru U12 size 4, U13 and up use size 5)
- Water Bottle
- Shin Guards – Required
- Soccer Cleats (No baseball or football cleats permitted)
UNIFORMS WILL BE ORDERED AND PURCHASED ONLINE BY THE PARENT THROUGH THE BUSA STORE!
ALL PLAYERS Who have the current NIKE uniform are good to go! If you are are new player and do not have the BUSA Nike Uniform kit, you need to order now.
You may order any pieces you need, such as shorts or socks only at this link.
All NEW Players can order uniforms online at this link:
There is also a uniform order link in registration.
BUSA Rec uniform kit consists of:
- Navy Tiempo Premier jersey with logo and number ($26.17)
- White Tiempo Premier jersey with logo and number ($26.17)
- Navy PARK II shorts ($14.10)
- Navy CLASSIC socks ($9.40)
You may choose the number for the back of your jerseys.
All Uniforms will be ordered by the parent and shipped directly to the parent address. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. ORDER EARLY!!!
Practices may begin after coaches meeting,
August 18, 2021
BUSA (South/Chelsea) Practices
- U9 practice at Sports Blast or Forest Park – Tue/Thur 5:30 – 7 pm
- U10 practice at Sports Blast or Forest Park – Tue/Thur 5:30 – 7 pm
Mt. Brook (North) Practices
- U9 practice at Mt. Brook High School – Tue/Thur 5:30 – 7 pm
- U10 practice at Mt. Brook High School – Mon/Wed 5:30 – 7 pm
IF WE HAVE MORE NORTH TEAMS THAN FIELD SPACE AT MBHS, TEAMS WILL BE ADDED TO THE RATHMELL SPORTS PARK FIELD.
- Practice times and locations for Under-11 and older will be determined by the coach after teams are formed.
- Games begin on September 11 and are played on Saturdays with possible Sunday afternoon dates.
Available CASL Game Dates are as follows:
- September 11, 12, 18, 19
- September 24-26, Birmingham Bash Tournament, No League Games
- October 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30
- November 1, 7, 8, 13, 14
What does my child need to bring?
Each Rec player will need a soccer ball (U9-U12 use size 4, U13 and up use size 5), water bottle, shin guards, and soccer cleats. Baseball and football cleats are not permitted.
How do I purchase a jersey?
All uniforms can be found on the soccer.com club site (https://www.soccer.com/club/14004100). A link will also be sent to each registrant at the beginning of the season.
What league does my child participate in?
Your child is part of the Central Alabama Soccer League (CASL) and play against teams and clubs from the local metropolitan area.
Where are practices located?
Practice locations are based on the location where you registered.
Where are my games played?
At least half of the games are home games at your typical practice field. The remaining games are played at the opponents field or a neutral field location.