Registration will be open December 3 through February 17, 2019
- Teams compete in the Central Alabama Soccer League (CASL) with other Birmingham-area soccer clubs.
- Teams will be formed by February 24, 2019. Players will be contacted after this date.
- Coaches are needed for all age groups. (Please indicate at Registration)
- Coaches Meeting (required for all coaches) – Sunday, February 24 at 6:30 pm at Hyatt Place Hwy 280 in Inverness.
- Practices may begin the week of February 25, 2019.
Note: All players will be placed in their appropriate age group. Playing up in age group will be allowed but subject to a staff evaluation.
All Players will need to have
- Soccer Ball (U9 thru U12 size 4, U13 and up use size 5)
- Water Bottle
- Shin Guards
- Soccer Cleats (No baseball or football cleats permitted)
UNIFORMS WILL BE ORDERED AND PURCHASED ONLINE BY THE PARENT THROUGH THE BUSA STORE!
ALL PLAYERS Who have the current NIKE uniform are good to go! If you are are new player and do not have the BUSA Nike Uniform kit, you need to order now.
You may order any pieces you need, such as shorts or socks only at this link.
All NEW Players can order uniforms online at this link:
There is also a uniform order link in registration.
BUSA Rec uniform kit consists of:
- Navy Tiempo Premier jersey with logo and number ($26.17)
- White Tiempo Premier jersey with logo and number ($26.17)
- Navy PARK II shorts ($14.10)
- Navy CLASSIC socks ($9.40)
You may choose the number for the back of your jerseys.
All Uniforms will be ordered by the parent and shipped directly to the parent address. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. ORDER EARLY!!!
Practices may begin the week of February 25, 2019
SPORTSBLAST PRACTICE MATRIX (Click On One Below)
BUSA (South/Chelsea) Practices
- U9 practice at Sports Blast or Forest Park – Tue/Thur 5:30 – 7 pm
- U10 practice at Sports Blast or Forest Park – Tue/Thur 5:30 – 7 pm
MT BROOK HIGH SCHOOL PRACTICE MATRIX (Click On One Below)
Mt. Brook (North) Practices
- U9 practice at Mt. Brook High School – Tue/Thur 5:30 – 7 pm
- U10 practice at Mt. Brook High School – Mon/Wed 5:30 – 7 pm
- Practice times and locations for Under-11 and older will be determined by the coach after teams are formed.
- Games begin on March 15 and are played on Friday evenings, Saturdays with possible Sunday afternoon dates.
Available Game Dates are as follows:
- March 15, 16, 17, 22, 23, 24 **NOTE this is first weekend of spring break**
- April 20, 26, 27, 28
- May 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 17, 18, 19
What does my child need to bring?
Each Rec player will need a soccer ball (U9-U12 use size 4, U13 and up use size 5), water bottle, shin guards, and soccer cleats. Baseball and football cleats are not permitted.
How do I purchase a jersey?
All uniforms can be found on the soccer.com club site (https://www.soccer.com/club/14004100). A link will also be sent to each registrant at the beginning of the season.
What league does my child participate in?
Your child is part of the Central Alabama Soccer League (CASL) and play against teams and clubs from the local metropolitan area.
Where are practices located?
Practice locations are based on the location where you registered.
Where are my games played?
At least half of the games are home games at your typical practice field. The remaining games are played at the opponents field or a neutral field location.