Registration will be open July 1 through August 12, 2018
- Teams compete in the Central Alabama Soccer League (CASL) with other Birmingham-area soccer clubs.
- Teams will be formed by August 15, 2018. Players will be contacted after this date.
- Coaches are needed for all age groups. (Please indicate at Registration)
- Coaches Meeting (required for all coaches) – Thursday, August 16 at 6:30 pm at Hyatt Place Hwy 280 in Inverness.
- Practices may begin the week of August 20, 2018.
Note: All players will be placed in their appropriate age group. Playing up in age group will be allowed but subject to a staff evaluation.
All Players will need to have
- Soccer Ball (U9 thru U12 size 4, U13 and up use size 5)
- Water Bottle
- Shin Guards
- Soccer Cleats (No baseball or football cleats permitted)
NEW FOR THIS SEASON: ALL PLAYERS WILL NEED NEW JERSEYS. UNIFORMS WILL BE ORDERED AND PURCHASED ONLINE BY THE PARENT THROUGH THE BUSA STORE!
ALL PLAYERS WILL NEED TO ORDER NEW JERSEYS THIS SEASON! The BUSA Uniform kit is a NIKE kit, which has been changed in 2018 by NIKE. We also have changed sponsors on the jerseys. We did this together to reduce the need to order twice in the same year. Current shorts and socks are the same and can he worn again. So if you have the shorts and socks, you do not need to order them. All Players can order online at this link: http://www.soccer.com/club/14004100
There is also a uniform order link in registration.
NIKE PARK VI uniform kit consists of:
- Navy PARK VI jersey with logo and number ($26.17)
- White PARK VI jersey with logo and number ($26.17)
- Navy PARK II shorts ($14.10)
- Navy CLASSIC socks ($9.40)
You may choose the number for the back of your jerseys.
All Uniforms will be ordered by the parent and shipped directly to the parent address. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. ORDER EARLY!!!
Practices may begin the week of August 20, 2018
BUSA (South/Chelsea) Practices
- U9 practice at Sports Blast or Forest Park – Tue/Thur 5:30 – 7 pm
- U10 practice at Sports Blast or Forest Park – Tue/Thur 5:30 – 7 pm
Mt. Brook (North) Practices
- U9 practice at Mt. Brook High School – Tue/Thur 5:30 – 7 pm
- U10 practice at Mt. Brook High School – Mon/Wed 5:30 – 7 pm
- Practice times and locations for Under-11 and older will be determined by the coach after teams are formed.
- Games begin on September 8 and are played on Saturdays with possible Sunday afternoon dates.
Available Game Dates are as follows:
- September 8, 15, 22
- October 6, 13, 20, 27
- November 3
What does my child need to bring?
Each Rec player will need a soccer ball (U9-U12 use size 4, U13 and up use size 5), water bottle, shin guards, and soccer cleats. Baseball and football cleats are not permitted.
How do I purchase a jersey?
All uniforms can be found on the soccer.com club site (https://www.soccer.com/club/14004100). A link will also be sent to each registrant at the beginning of the season.
What league does my child participate in?
Your child is part of the Central Alabama Soccer League (CASL) and play against teams and clubs from the local metropolitan area.
Where are practices located?
Practice locations are based on the location where you registered.
Where are my games played?
At least half of the games are home games at your typical practice field. The remaining games are played at the opponents field or a neutral field location.